Once upon a time, outdoor advertising was used to refer to the giant Billboard that consumers could see across the roads. Now, with the development of technology, outdoor advertising is gradually becoming more diverse and flexible. So, what is outdoor advertising and what are the popular forms of outdoor advertising today?
Overview of outdoor advertising
Outdoor advertising (also known as OOH - Out Of Home advertising) is the form of advertising that consumers can reach when walking out of the house, such as advertising on buses, taxis, buildings. …. Outdoor advertising is one of the few traditional forms of advertising that is developing steadily, with the increase in advertising costs always at 4% during the past decade and will continue to maintain. 3% growth rate until 2023. This growth effect is partly derived from the trend of applying technology in current advertising, thereby expanding the scope of outdoor advertising with more richer forms.
Popular forms of outdoor advertising
High altitude advertising
This is the form of outdoor advertising using large billboards for installation in public places such as wall surfaces, on highways, on signs ... .. Some forms of advertising High range can be mentioned include:
- Pano Ads: These are billboards on the walls of large buildings, often located in crowded areas such as on major roads in the city, curves, intersections….
- Billboard ads: These are billboards with a sturdy steel pillar and frame, often located on highways and highways.
- Trivision ads: There are also solid pillars and frameworks, but Trivision ads have moving images thanks to triangular flip bars placed side by side and moving after a certain amount of time. Thanks to these flip bars, Trivision can integrate all 3 ad content, appearing in a cyclical fashion.
- All high-altitude billboards are equivalent to 60m - 80m in length, with located at least 5m from the ground. So, promo form
This outdoor fox is easy to catch the eye of the viewer.
- Easy access to a large number of pedestrians, thereby improving brand tolerance.
- It takes a lot of effort and cost to install
- Easily deteriorate over time without maintenance
(Part 2) ...